Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Techart Nose Lift Hydraulic System

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
Techart Nose Lift Hydraulic System

Anyone have any experience with the Techart nose lift system. My turbo is lowered and although it looks and drives amazing, I am losing stomach lining everytime I enter/exit any sort of driveway, restaurant etc. My shop is top notch with any install (TKX Performance, Huntington, NY) however I wanted to see if any of the members here have experience with it.
Thanks in advance.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed, I am interested in this as well.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Brian,

I have the KW HLS lift kit. It came with my KW's coilovers as a package. They are great and lifts very fast. Come with a remote and button that I integrated into my ashtray area. I think KW is cheaper than TechArt and you dont loose your garage door opener button.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
What's the cost of the system you put in Chris? I have always leaned toward techart bc of there quality etc but amenable to a diff hydraulic system

Old 03-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Brian4lev
What's the cost of the system you put in Chris? I have always leaned toward techart bc of there quality etc but amenable to a diff hydraulic system
I PMed you the info.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeDEEPBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
I could use that PM too if you dont mind.

Originally Posted by TT Chris
I PMed you the info.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Deepblue PM sent.

If you guys want me to make a short video for you I will. I can take a pic of the HLS button I installed in the ash tray. I think it's pretty slick.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
denlinn is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't want to hijack the thread, but I think it is related. I've too been looking at nose lift options, and also looking at KW vs Bilstein options. If, for example, I went with KW which would eliminate the PASM, has anyone re-mapped the PASM button to operate the lift? Seems like a good way to go.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the PM and sure, video would be cool.

Originally Posted by TT Chris
Deepblue PM sent.

If you guys want me to make a short video for you I will. I can take a pic of the HLS button I installed in the ash tray. I think it's pretty slick.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by denlinn
Don't want to hijack the thread, but I think it is related. I've too been looking at nose lift options, and also looking at KW vs Bilstein options. If, for example, I went with KW which would eliminate the PASM, has anyone re-mapped the PASM button to operate the lift? Seems like a good way to go.
To my knowledge Bilstein does not have a lift kit system for the 997 Turbo. As an option, KW coilovers come with a PASM delete module so you won't get a PASM error light. Mine didn't come with that module/feature so I deleted my warning light with PIWIS. Don't need to re-map anything.

Quick Reply: Techart Nose Lift Hydraulic System