Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Off the dealer floor and straight to Shark Werks

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Off the dealer floor and straight to Shark Werks

This brand new (only 50 miles on the odometer) white 6speed 2011 Turbo came into us straight from the dealer floor for an upgrade in the aural department. The Shark Werks exhaust was installed to give the 3.8L DFI engine a "proper" sound.

In she comes...

Off with the bumper cover:

And a few more parts:

And now ready to fit the Shark Werks unit:

On she goes (and a few pounds lighter as well):

Secured to the factory mounts:

Fits under the bumper cover so you don't see anything hanging below:

And the stock tips are installed just the same as before:

Ready to be broken-in and enjoyed!

Nobody would know the difference except that she sounds like this...
Shark Werks 997.2 Twin Turbo Exhaust System - YouTube

Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so good in white

Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
That's the way to do it I guess. Mod it then enjoy it

Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JC Hunter is on a distinguished roadJC Hunter is on a distinguished roadJC Hunter is on a distinguished road
That sounds beautiful, job well done.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
I love it!!! Can you PM pricing for the Turbo S version... that sounds like a must have....Thanks.

Last edited by jpcourt; 01-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I don't even know what to say on the baloon deal................

Old 01-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
looks good, i think you guys can do that stuff with your eyes closed now

Old 01-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Looks so good in white
Roger that... Any turbo should be white:P
Originally Posted by .:Raul
That's the way to do it I guess. Mod it then enjoy it
Yes that's how we do it in these parts
Originally Posted by JC Hunter
That sounds beautiful, job well done.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by jpcourt
I love it!!! Can you PM pricing for the Turbo S version... that sounds like a must have....Thanks.
Right at ya...
Originally Posted by GTCole
I don't even know what to say on the baloon deal................
Haha buddy what can I say? In preview screening everyone commented that as soon as they saw the Shark-zepellin they completely forgot about any exhaust of product. Nevertheless we felt it was integral to our message:P
Originally Posted by jenk12m
looks good, i think you guys can do that stuff with your eyes closed now
Aw thanks man!

Old 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
I just placed my order!!!!

Old 01-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
Sounds amazing! Don't get me wrong, i don't want to upset somebody but you just remove the rear muffler and replace it with 2 pipes. Of course, chromed, beautifully bended, but that's just all? No own rear muffler development?

Thank you

Quick Reply: Off the dealer floor and straight to Shark Werks