Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Dension gives us a deal, we pass it on to YOU

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 03:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Dension gives us a deal, we pass it on to YOU

Through our direct relationship with Dension, we are now able to offer the Gateway 500 iPod integration kit at a super sale price. This is a limited time offer (10 days or 50 units, whichever comes first). Not applicable to prior orders. Shipping applies to international orders only (for this special).

Order the Gateway 500 on our Order page. When you get our confirmation email, mention TeamSpeed, and we will refund an additional $10 PLUS FREE SHIPPING for domestic US orders! So the $410 low low price now will be $400 for the unit, plus we will refund the standard ground shipping.

Your order will process at the $410 price (or $490 w/the Bluetooth Module - the Dension Combo), plus shipping. Make your payment through the secure server. We will email you the confirmation, and just mention TeamSpeed and we will then refund the $10 (for either product - the Gateway alone or the Combo), PLUS we will refund domestic ground shipping as well.

Your net cost: Dension Gateway 500 for Porsche '03 - '08 models, $400. With Bluetooth: $480.

The Gateway 500 is now a 3rd generation ipod integration system, and has been around a long time. It will work with both PCM and CDR head units for all Porsche models from '03 through '08. It offers a full featured iPod integration option to allow your iPod music to port directly to the Porsche fiber optic system for perfect sound. You can control the iPod directly, or through the head unit.

BTA1500 Bluetooth Module requires PCM w/telephone buttons. However, the iPod side (Dension Gateway 500) works with CDR or PCM units, no phone buttons required.

Questions? eric@bumperplugs.com

Thank you!

Old 01-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
porschespeeddemon is on a distinguished roadporschespeeddemon is on a distinguished roadporschespeeddemon is on a distinguished roadporschespeeddemon is on a distinguished roadporschespeeddemon is on a distinguished roadporschespeeddemon is on a distinguished road
Great deal! Have been using my GW500 for several years and love it. Eric has excellent support too!

Old 01-30-2012, 07:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks SpeedDemon....we have extended this one more day, ends tomorrow, 2pm eastern.

Old 02-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
petonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Question on which Dension?

Hi Eric -- I'd emailed you before, but I didn't ask this question, and figured that I'd ask it so that the world could benefit from your advice.

My use-case is that I use my iPhone 4 (and soon to be 4S or 5) for music and podcasts. On my wife's '03 CL55, there's an aux plug in the glovebox, so we just plug the iphone into that and we're good. We get to control the iphone through the iphone interface.

If I went with the lower model Dension (Gateway Lite), I think that I can still use the iphone controls.

If I go with the Dension 500, do I still have that control, or do I have to exclusively use the PCM controls?

Thanks!
-Mike

Old 02-22-2012, 09:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
You can setup the Dension to control via PCM OR via iPod/phone. It can be changed or set by the user anytime.

And with the iPhone, you can stream A2DP so you can Bluetooth pair the phone, then stream iTunes/Pandora. When calls come, it will mute the music, bring the call through, then return to the music. And the Dension mutes any audio source when calls come in.

We don't sell the Lite product because by the time you buy it, and the required cable(s), you are pretty close to our deep discounted Gateway 500 pricing, and the 500 is more applicable across many vehicles.

Email me with questions anytime: eric@bumperplugs.com

Thanks!