Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Wicked 996 cab - Wheelsboutique / HRE wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Is this your personal car Ben?
no i wrote the comment in this thread thinking it was my 2012 build thread lol.. no this is not mine customer who brought her over for new shoes all we did .

Old 01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
Many Wicked vehicles didn't have clean titles... So if the car has an interesting past it could explain some of the misalignment. Otherwise it could just be poor bodywork.

you hit it on the nose . body work was really off cant really lower car for that reason .

Old 01-18-2012, 05:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Omar@VelosDesignwerks You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car looks amazing, great work.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
car would look MUCH better in the water.
i remember shaking my head when the VW guys would buy $10k HRE wheels for their 2001 Jettas.
I never knew the same thing could be done with a porsche.

Last edited by Steve K; 01-18-2012 at 08:14 PM.