Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

08 997 TT CAB Arctic Terracotta w/Hard Top

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 06:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
08 997 TT CAB Arctic Terracotta w/Hard Top

Looks a bit off with the hardtop on eh?

Attached Images    
Old 05-14-2008, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
maxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nice
yah, probably looks sick with the top down though. BTW - what is it with these idiot dealers, get that friggin parktown sticker OFF the car!

Old 05-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxwell
yah, probably looks sick with the top down though. BTW - what is it with these idiot dealers, get that friggin parktown sticker OFF the car!
+1 first thing I noticed!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
meaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Grat looking cab. That's same color combo I'm looking for but in a coupe. Not having much luck cause I'm looking for a used turbo.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:00 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Im not feeling the interior its too bland needs carbon fiber or other contrasting trim.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
Best Of Both Worlds

Old 05-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks gay...that sticker is :ack:

Old 05-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Chicago_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Never liked the look of the hardtop on any of the cabs. I had one for my C4S, and it never came out of storage.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That interior looks better with Gray exterior or darker color.. for silver it should be RED!!

Other than that it's nice.. and take the damn sticker off..LOL

Old 05-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite interior color. Especially with a Basalt Black ext.

Quick Reply: 08 997 TT CAB Arctic Terracotta w/Hard Top