Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2012 997 Turbo S gets Shark-Werked over!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Now shes dialed in!

Old 08-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Nicest TT-S on the board, IMO. Love the upgrades.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Sounds great, another homerun guys.
Thanks mate!
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Overall, a stunning car. Just one question - any chance we can swap out the oem tips?
Cheers very much and we thought about a few different options but we did do TechArt's on his last couple of Turbos so something different this time around heh:P

Originally Posted by Duff0000
What an improvement! Love the white turbos
Thanks mucho!
Originally Posted by hg_wng
so clean, love the wheels!
Thanks and I'm glad we got rid of the factory ones. They're decent and light but the offset is seriously flawed;(
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Looks awesome!
Cheers!
Originally Posted by EA67
those HRE center lock looks amazing on the 911 Turbo
Thanks!
Originally Posted by tips
i want those suspension upgrades
Easy just Email me as we send them out almost every day
Originally Posted by wyatth
Nicest TT-S on the board, IMO. Love the upgrades.
Aww thanks man!
Originally Posted by Marc
Now shes dialed in!
Yes sir!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
yes, please those oem tips must go.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Home run. Best I've ever seen great job

Old 08-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Scott@Radar-Mirror.com You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Awesome

Old 08-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Can the Techart nose lift be retrofitted and still have the universal garage openor in use? I use mine everyday and cannot loose that feature.

Old 08-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SPEEDANDTECH
yes, please those oem tips must go.
Working on it!
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
Home run. Best I've ever seen great job
Aw thank you!
Originally Posted by Scott@Radar-Mirror.com
Awesome
Cheers!
Originally Posted by TT Chris
Can the Techart nose lift be retrofitted and still have the universal garage openor in use? I use mine everyday and cannot loose that feature.
It can yes You can't use all three buttons though. Just one garage door;(

Old 08-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharky
Working on it!

It can yes You can't use all three buttons though. Just one garage door;(
That sucks as I need all the buttons for my 3 car garage. Is there a remote control like there is for the Cargraphic Nose lift kit?

Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by TT Chris
That sucks as I need all the buttons for my 3 car garage. Is there a remote control like there is for the Cargraphic Nose lift kit?
Understood.... There is a different system with the Cargraphic so you could use that. Basically an exterior remote.

Quick Reply: 2012 997 Turbo S gets Shark-Werked over!