Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New member introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011 | 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome!

Originally Posted by Carrera

My favourite is the Nissan GT-R thread! Does anybody have the link? I can't find it.

Edit: Found it! https://teamspeed.com/forums/japanes...-ny-style.html

That is hilarious! I hadn't seen that before.

Old 08-24-2011 | 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
to the TEAM, Andrew,

Originally Posted by PorscheAudi
3 very important questions you must answer correctly before you can PM Jox for your new member kit:

1) are you a 14 year old internet billionaire? if not, why?
2) find you know i can where do a 430 challenge car saddened?
3) how is the tire pull on the G35?

Old 08-24-2011 | 11:51 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Gelgamesh.

Old 08-25-2011 | 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Wilkommen. And why not a .1 turbo? Good examples in the $80K's now. Unless you want PDK (and obviously ghey if that's the case) then there's no reason to get the .2.

Old 08-25-2011 | 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Welcome to TS.