Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

**Top Factory Upgrades**

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Lightbulb **Top Factory Upgrades**

Need some help ladies and gentlemen,

We here at Suncoast needed some feedback on some of the "Must have" factory upgrades for your cars (997 TT).

Would love to see what you guys are really happy about...

Old 07-14-2011, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
GT2 seats

Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Now that is what I am talking about!! Btw you car is super hot looking, love the seat belts and red stitching on the steering wheel.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Ryan! How about a smoking deal on the 996 GT3 euro seats (i know not 997...lol) like you guys had "back in the day"...

BTW, thanks for the quick shipping on my items! You guys rock!

Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar
Ryan! How about a smoking deal on the 996 GT3 euro seats (i know not 997...lol) like you guys had "back in the day"...

BTW, thanks for the quick shipping on my items! You guys rock!
We would love to have a super sale on GT3 seats, problem is they are not in the same ball park for cost anymore. We have them listed as low as we can go on our website... We kept telling customers to buy them up at that price because they were going up and up and up. They finally did, and I do not see them going any lower than what we have them listed at now.

Thanks for the kind words on the order, let me know if there is anything we can help you out with in the future!