Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Switzer 997.1 R1K+ Project !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My Switzer 997.1 R1K+ Project !!!

Hello everybody,

Since I have been told that my car is almost done, I think now its time to share some info finally...1000 awhp target, wanted to 1200 originall but decided to keep the car drivere friendly, so I can drive the car as daily driver and take kids to school

997.1 2007 6 speed manual AWD....

- stage 1 engine build

- special cams

- special TB and intake

- specail turbos

- standalone

- special carbon clutch kit

Other mods:

- Guards GT2 LSD

- RSS toylinks and swaybars

- KW 3 HLS4 suspension kit

- Forged Alloy 19 wheels with Toyo 888 tyres

- FVD carbon steering wheel

- Cargraphic front add on lip

and may be something else later

Waiting for some DYNO and parfromance data, final deadline for this porject is END of JULY 2011 !!!...

Can't wait till the car arrives here and finally see some results of long work. Planing to going to GERMAN MILE July 9-10th and will run September 10-1th Moscow UNLIM !!!

I am sure Neil Switzer can give more details on what is done to the car but rightnow we are waiting for results !!!

STAY TUNED !!!

Old 06-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

24.8 is best time of our Switzer R911 TipS May 2011 MOSCOW UNLIM WINNER !!! on 19 wheels Toyo 888s tyres...

Would be intresting to see what would my car do hopefully soon

Old 06-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Sound interesting!!!!

But why u went with 6speed? I know u r 1/4 and 1 mile fan

Old 06-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
The Tiptronic will surely slip on this much power.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I have bought this car some time ago< I dont think TipS will hold that much power, plus 6 speed is much more FUN...

With to brake into 3 60-130 with that build...Tym working on intakes now and tuning the caron dyno and on the road, so hopefully soon we will see some resutls )))

Old 06-05-2011, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
Will it be faster than a R1K Nissan GT-R?

Old 06-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT RUS
I have bought this car some time ago< I dont think TipS will hold that much power, plus 6 speed is much more FUN...

With to brake into 3 60-130 with that build...Tym working on intakes now and tuning the caron dyno and on the road, so hopefully soon we will see some resutls )))
Goodluck ur u guys

Old 06-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Wow, nice!

Old 06-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack
Will it be faster than a R1K Nissan GT-R?
I hope so, the idea was to built fastest street racing Porsche that can used a daily driver !!!

Good news that Tym is tuning the car on the road rightnow !!!

Old 06-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I want to get another of those in Septembr Moscow UNLIM !!!

Hope to see some dyno resutls this week...

Quick Reply: My Switzer 997.1 R1K+ Project !!!