Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997TT with HRE C90's

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
997TT with HRE C90's

Here are a few pictures of a 997TT that we did for a customer with 19" HRE C90's. Sizes are 19x8.5 and 19x11.5

Old 05-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow those hre's are clean + shiny

Old 05-06-2008, 02:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, rumor has it Ben picked up some fun new cars huh?

Old 05-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
looks good

Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
YES SIR !!!!! im sure pics will be up soon

Originally Posted by DJ
Looks great, rumor has it Ben picked up some fun new cars huh?

Old 05-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm loving the C90's. The C20's never really grew on me, but these are perfection!

Old 05-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
The lip in the back is just amazing. I like it a lot.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
looks hot!

Old 05-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Chicago_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good. HRE makes some great looking wheels.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Strudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to allStrudel is a name known to all
Where did you get the center cap Porsche emblems? I have C20's I might put them on if they come in silver.

Your C90's look awesome on the black car, love the rear off set.

Quick Reply: 997TT with HRE C90's