Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Got to love those P40s

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Got to love those P40s

Sorry, any excuse to post pics of my car

Attached Images    
Old 05-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Chicago_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
The brushed silver wheels look great with the silver car.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Patiently (not!) waiting for mine!

Old 05-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MsGreta is an unknown quantity at this point
Love those. Considering them myself. I really like the colored crests - where did you pick those up? Do they fit the wheels or do those have to be made custom?

Old 05-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_997TurboRSC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chicago_Steve
The brushed silver wheels look great with the silver car.
Thanks, but mine aren't brushed, they are powder silver finish - which matches Porsche Arctic Silver paint perfectly.

These are brushed:

Old 05-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MsGreta
Love those. Considering them myself. I really like the colored crests - where did you pick those up? Do they fit the wheels or do those have to be made custom?
You mean the Porsche coloured wheel centres?! I asked my HRE dealer to provide them with the wheels. They had no issue getting hold of some.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Damn I want those wheels!

Old 05-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Chicago_Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alex_997TurboRSC
You mean the Porsche coloured wheel centres?! I asked my HRE dealer to provide them with the wheels. They had no issue getting hold of some.
For most HRE wheels, you cannot use the OEM hubcaps. You can get the Porsche colored wheel centers from Ralph Boothe Designs. He does absolutely amazing work. Here is a link to his website Boothe Designs. I have them on my HRE 890Rs:

Old 05-04-2008, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Alex looks amazing!

Old 05-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Banned
lardog is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good

Quick Reply: Got to love those P40s