Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

I messured my v-max....

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
So what mods does your car have ???

Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
ECU headers club sport intercooler its and exhaust system .. i was planing on the 700 package but i'll trade the car to a manual ... so i'll pass the mods 4 now .....

Old 07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
NO...I was talkig about our Polish friend car )))

Old 07-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond repute
You can expect that we belive in you, if you only post a picture and don't tell us more about your car.
I don't you make a video of v-max with the help of a friend...

Those numbers are hard to believe. I could do that on my 911 tuned by PhotoShop

Old 07-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DLeo
You can expect that we belive in you, if you only post a picture and don't tell us more about your car.
I don't you make a video of v-max with the help of a friend...

Those numbers are hard to believe. I could do that on my 911 tuned by PhotoShop
Many of the details of his car can be found in this thread: https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-tur...ion-600ps.html

Old 07-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond reputeDLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Coochas
Many of the details of his car can be found in this thread: https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-tur...ion-600ps.html
I took a look at the project and it's quite amazing. Good work indeed
Now those numbers make sense to me Sorry if I was a little rough

Old 07-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
It could be on DYNO ))) we ruuned E55 to 360+ and on the road it did 340...

Old 08-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
thats a good example

Old 08-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mercs is on a distinguished roadMercs is on a distinguished roadMercs is on a distinguished roadMercs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT RUS
It could be on DYNO ))) we ruuned E55 to 360+ and on the road it did 340...
No it can't.

Care to explain how you can acheive 379km GPS on a dyno??

Old 09-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
WhiteKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
What are the mods on the car that gone 379 kmh ?