Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Speedster available!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Imcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really niceImcarnuts is just really nice
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
^ Because he's the seller...
Great retort!

Old 04-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mfaraj996ttx50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys I work with Joe, 1 of 356 I mean u know it's a collectors piece. We'd love to sell it to a local buyer so we can bribe him/her to display it @ all of our events

Old 04-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
$200k car and you hire Jox and Mike S to do your photoshoot? Fail.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Sick price from the limited number of for sale one I have seen but God I think this is one of the ugliest Porsche's ever created.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
speed21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Sick price from the limited number of for sale one I have seen but God I think this is one of the ugliest Porsche's ever created.
Yep It's fugly alright.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
hey joe, is the car still available?

Old 04-27-2011, 05:08 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyk1982
hey joe, is the car still available?
best to call or email him - jallis@town-motors.com

Old 04-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION

Even uglier then the first Gen speedsters. Blue I don't even want to get into. But to each his own.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sorry.........she's gonzo.

Quick Reply: Speedster available!!!