Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Just picked up a new red toy last weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to all
I did not have the TA body kit on the last post. I just finish modifying the Porsche two weeks ago.

Old 04-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
is your turbo lowered? it looks epic with those rims

Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan

I knew I wasn't going crazy! Sometimes it's hard to remember where you have seen all these different cars. At least I'm consistent
Haha I know exactly what you mean. I can spend hours on the search function and still not find what I'm looking for.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to allC2SS is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hg_wng
is your turbo lowered? it looks epic with those rims
Yes, it is 1" all around

Old 04-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Bi-winning! This is so nice, and congrats to the Ferrari too!

Attached Images  
Old 04-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
that is a EPIC looking Turbo...

Old 04-29-2011, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Congrats on the F430.

Your turbo is one of my favorites ever, looks awesome.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
nice job sir.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
lucky you....

Old 04-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Loving the Turbo!

Quick Reply: Just picked up a new red toy last weekend!