Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

No.....Becks car is back

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Realistically you remove the headlight covers and throw on a different set of "non-bling" wheels and its not much different than many "acceptable" cars that pop up monthly. Obviously the personalization of the interior would need to be removed but its not a totally lost endeavor to think that it could be saved.
you're SUCH a manutd fan Ben

Originally Posted by SoCal
I would pay $40k for it, and not a penny more. Then I would dump another $10k or so getting it unwrapped/detailed and have the interior redone or swapped out with a totaled TT. Then I would sell those rims and buy some HRE's worth owning. Either way, it won't happen, because he thinks his name will sell that abomination of a Porsche...
i was just about to say "expect someone from the ME to buy it" when i read creeb0z link .. mr arab man 2008 ..
i sooo know my people

Old 06-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
you're SUCH a manutd fan Ben
Guilty as charged!

Old 06-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing wrong with that. ManU or nothing at all.

Old 06-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
They had this car on TMZ. Even the non car guys on the show were reworking what to do with it if they bought it.

Old 06-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
someone bought it for 227K...WTF!!!

Horror Star Buys Beckham's Custom Porsche

Horror Star Buys Beckham's Custom Porsche | TMZ.com

David Beckham's badass 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet convertible just sold for a cool $227,000 ... and the guy who bought the ride is a LEGEND in the Middle East.

TMZ has learned ... the guy who made the winning bid is actor/model Adam Sabbagh ... a former "Mr. Arab 2008" who just finished shooting the horror flick "Mansion of Blood" with Gary Busey.

Sabbagh's rep tells TMZ the actor "found love" when he first laid eyes on the car and is "loving the smooth ride around his new home in Beverly Hills."

Beckham famously put the car up for sale earlier this year ... after reportedly spending $100k to personalize it with cool things like his #23 emblazoned on the hood and on the seats ... as well as custom deck lid, rims and steering wheel.

It's unclear if Sabbagh bought the car directly from Beckham ... or if it changed hands before the actor snatched it off the market.

Old 06-26-2011, 04:01 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
''Beckham famously put the car up for sale earlier this year ... after reportedly spending $100k to personalize it with cool things like his #23 emblazoned on the hood and on the seats ... as well as custom deck lid, rims and steering wheel.''

: lol:

Old 06-27-2011, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
someone burn this please

Old 06-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my. That is NOT money well-spent.

Think of what you could get with that??

Mind BOGGLING.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Oh my. That is NOT money well-spent.
Think of what you could get with that??
Mind BOGGLING.
+1 !!!!!!!!!! it is really sad when put in that perspective

in kuwait, and for myself, that would get:
a. a brand new AP grand prix carbon
b. a brand new datejust ii steel/arabic numerals
c. a 30k miles 430 spider
d. a 30k miles 997 turbo
e. pay for a year's tuition for private school (now that i have to add that to list lol)

Old 06-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
That car was at Checkered Flag in Marina del Rey and then I think EuroCar OC.
If they fleeced that guy for 227K then well done.

Truely proves there is an ass for every seat

Quick Reply: No.....Becks car is back