Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Will GT2 RS wheels fit the Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Haha. Steve I have OCD as well when it comes to cars but not as bad as you
Chris, I was thinking about that, but how would I not get a light warning on the dashboard from not having the LED daytime running lights?

Old 02-21-2011, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Steve K
tires will look streched on a 12" rim
Yes I do have this problem with the rubber

Old 02-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turbotronic
Haha. Steve I have OCD as well when it comes to cars but not as bad as you
Chris, I was thinking about that, but how would I not get a light warning on the dashboard from not having the LED daytime running lights?
Not sure about how the GT2RS front lighting system works. But perhaps the dealer can turn off the warning light or someone who has that porsche diagnostic tablet?

If you find out please let me know. But again it would look so good.

Good luck with the new wheels!!