Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Pics of my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Barrister
Ah. Another car guy who gets the color right.

Thanks! I was between guards red and speed yellow!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I am also of the Guards Red Turbo Brotherhood.

Don't tell any of these other GUYS anything about our secret parties.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Skeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished roadSkeeter is on a distinguished road

Car get a lot of attention thats for sure...Good and bad if you know what I mean and I'm sure you do LOL!

Old 02-15-2011, 01:21 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to my red M5 I get to talk to local law enforcement much more than any of my other friends claim too.

Nice car and welcome to the team.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Studies prove that is a myth.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the wheels on that car. Exellent choice

Old 02-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute

But us aqua blue guys have the better parties.

Great looking PCar though.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
Car looks great! love the spoiler!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Simply beautiful!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking 997TT! Red suits the car well and the wheels and wing both look awesome.

A friend of mine is installing the EVT775 kit on his 997TT right now. It sounds like a pretty comprehensive setup but it ought to transform the car into a monster on the street. Those EVOMS guys know what's up!

Quick Reply: Pics of my car