Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

CEC Wheels Complete Build | 997 TT for Lakers' Andrew Bynum

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 10:56 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
These new wheels look pretty awesome!

Old 01-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
I want to like it but the body kit makes the car look to heavy and unbalanced. Way to much going on

I like the color though

Old 01-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by DJ
These new wheels look pretty awesome!

Thanks DJ! They're also going to be available for the center lock applications! I can't wait to see these on a 911.

Originally Posted by Cowtown10
I want to like it but the body kit makes the car look to heavy and unbalanced. Way to much going on

I like the color though
Thanks for the feedback Cowtown! I'm a pretty simple guy myself and I see what you are saying. I have seen a couple 997's with the GT Street Kit that don't look like there's too much going on. I think on a clean black 997, the GT Street Kit adds the right amount of "edge."

Last edited by Vincent@CEC; 01-20-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nicely done, Drew! I would've gone with Techart Formula's. Not a fan of the lip on the Formula II's.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My brother emailed me pics of Bynum's other ride:

Attached Images    
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
looks so so, he better fricking play better

here is some classic cec wheels

Old 01-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the type 2. Type 1 perfectly complements the car imo.

In any case, I like the fact that Andrew is not your typical 'unique whips' type of car guy.

Old 01-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Banned
vdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these partsvdubpower is infamous around these parts
he apparently has a crazy modded m6 too

Old 01-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
No. Claus and I have had a falling out.

Lewis Hamilton is in the picture as well.
is that really Lewis? if so the title should read "997tt for Lewis Hamilton's friend Andrew Bynum"

Old 01-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by fat cab
is that really Lewis? if so the title should read "997tt for Lewis Hamilton's friend Andrew Bynum"
Yes it is Lewis. That would be a great title for this forum.

Quick Reply: CEC Wheels Complete Build | 997 TT for Lakers' Andrew Bynum