Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Has anyone put a simple re-map on a 997 Turbo S yet ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Has anyone put a simple re-map on a 997 Turbo S yet ?

I know some of the tuners on here have probably installed this with exhaust packages already etc, but has anyone just had a map put on the car, and if so how much difference did it make ?

I', guessing the S is probably more aggressively mapped than the Standard Turbo anyway, hence the extra 30BHP ?, so wondered if there is much headroom for mapping ?

G.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
Trying to equal the Veyron zero to sixty with an ECU remap, 2.5 seconds? Don't doubt its possible.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:06 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Try contacting FVD.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
The guy who put my car together did a Proto Flash on one. Said it is absolutely nuts for such a relatively unmodified car.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished roadTacet-C is on a distinguished road
Imagine you wouldn't want much more than a flash taking it up to 550-570bhp! Don't want to make that PDK slip too much unless champion steps in a beefs it up!

Old 01-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Evolution Motorsports has a car making 650whp on the stock PDK tranny. I have ridden in it. F'ing bonkers!

Old 01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Who was it that was getting the slipping PDK after modification?

Old 01-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bmoores
Evolution Motorsports has a car making 650whp on the stock PDK tranny. I have ridden in it. F'ing bonkers!

650 PS or WHP ??? i havent see such package anywhere ??? what mods ???

Old 01-24-2011, 09:17 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by GT RUS
650 PS or WHP ??? i havent see such package anywhere ??? what mods ???
650 WHP. its got exhaust, intake, and modified VTG's if my memory serves me.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Monaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura aboutMonaco has a spectacular aura about
What do the experts say about the limits of this motor and transmission?

Quick Reply: Has anyone put a simple re-map on a 997 Turbo S yet ?