Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

LED further upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
LED further upgrade?

After completing the LED conversion on my white turbo, I am debating whether I should add the newer LED lights with more white. I have attached photos of my lights and the newer lights. Let me know your thoughts

Attached Images   
Old 12-27-2010, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
twisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond repute
Leave it as is! trust me !

Old 12-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I like it the way it is

Old 12-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
More Red Less White/Clear.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Med2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished road
If you're curious as to what the other LED tails would look like on a white car, my friend at EVS Motors put those style lights on his white 997.2, I know it's not the same looking rear end as yours but for comparison sake instead of the yellow....

https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...etrofit-3.html

personally, I like yours the way it looks.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
F430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished roadF430Spider is on a distinguished road
I have a white turbo and I was debating the same thing - I decided to stay with the red/white like yours is now - I guess cause I have red calipers it offsets it well...

Old 12-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Easy decision...Stick with what you have (red).

Old 12-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the FULL CLEAR tails...and with your car being white...i think itll look just right!

HECK YES!!!

Last edited by McRae; 12-28-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Leave as is. I got sucked into this vortex once too. In the end I'm happy I left it as is

Quick Reply: LED further upgrade?