Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

AWE Tuning’s 997.2TT Exhaust Solutions. A long time in the making.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Carrara
I was actually glad that it wasn't polished, because this way it gives it a unique, almost "from the factory" look.
Completely agree.

I like the finish on this one. It is just like our 997 GT3 systems... RAW.

Old 12-20-2010, 04:12 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
great wheels! any more shots? tips look amazing - sounds great, too

Old 12-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to allMike_R is a name known to all
I would also like to note that our HJS Cats *will not* cause a CEL regardless of what software is in the car. That even includes stock!

Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, this is one of the best sounding porsches I have ever heard.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by samuel.g
Honestly, this is one of the best sounding porsches I have ever heard.
That's one hell of a compliment! Thank you.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by SG
great wheels! any more shots? tips look amazing - sounds great, too
The gallery section of our new site is not up just yet. It will shortly...

Thanks for the kind words.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:42 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Alex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to allAlex/AWE is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mike/AWE
The gallery section of our new site is not up just yet. It will shortly...

Thanks for the kind words.
I've got you covered on the picture end my friend.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Alex, will this exhaust make power even without a tune? I keep hearing that the .2TT has pressure sensors and with a more free flowing exhaust the ecu will pull the power back.

Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TT Chris
Alex, will this exhaust make power even without a tune? I keep hearing that the .2TT has pressure sensors and with a more free flowing exhaust the ecu will pull the power back.
No pressure sensors...yet. I am sure one day there will be. Like the Lambos.

Here is a dyno plot of our exhaust on stock software! Nice gains...

Old 12-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mike/AWE
No pressure sensors...yet. I am sure one day there will be. Like the Lambos.

Here is a dyno plot of our exhaust on stock software! Nice gains...

Mike, those are very nice gains. Thank you for posting that plot.

Quick Reply: AWE Tuning’s 997.2TT Exhaust Solutions. A long time in the making.