Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Nice Day = Photo shoot

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010 | 09:53 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice Day = Photo shoot

Hi gents. I just wanted to share a few of the pictures from a recent shoot on one of probably the last nice days of the year here in NE Ohio. You SoCal and Florida guys make me so jealous!

Attached Images      
Old 11-19-2010 | 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-19-2010 | 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
Very nice! I love yellow calipers.

Old 11-19-2010 | 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
xyzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
You have yellow stitching as well?

I just got a 2011 TT blk/blk with yellow stitching/belts/pccb. looks good on those wheels, you have me considering it now!

Old 11-19-2010 | 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin good!

Old 11-19-2010 | 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Awesome!

Old 11-19-2010 | 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Can't argue that.

Old 11-19-2010 | 08:33 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR
Thanks
Originally Posted by 599xx
Very nice! I love yellow calipers.
Me too. Plus the performance of the PCCBs is just perfect!
Originally Posted by xyzzy
You have yellow stitching as well?

I just got a 2011 TT blk/blk with yellow stitching/belts/pccb. looks good on those wheels, you have me considering it now!
Thanks and congrats on that beauty! I have deviated white stitching everywhere not yellow.

Attached Images         

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 11-19-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-19-2010 | 08:39 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mini George
Lookin good!
thanks
Originally Posted by Mythic
Looks Awesome!
thank you
Originally Posted by wyatth
Can't argue that.
agreed!

Old 11-19-2010 | 10:19 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
DAYYAMMMMM...almost as nice as Mini George's avatar....almost.

Quick Reply: Nice Day = Photo shoot