Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Red Tail lights?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MarkM
red. I used to prefer the stock tails but seeing the all red in person changed my mind. They work better with certain colors in my opinion.
same here, after seeing them on your dad's car, I fell in love with the all red taillights.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:50 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
all red for me, they look good on black cars.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
red and white on black cars for me!

Old 04-15-2008, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Red and white, the red ones aren't that good-looking imho. Looks like the 1st gen rear lights on the E39 vs the 2nd gen rear lights on said car.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
white , alittle smoked

Old 04-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Red/white. The red only ones look...cheap.

Old 04-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno, I prefer the standard clears but sometimes the all reds look very sinister. I think Rami has it on his RUF and it looks amazing.

Old 04-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Red and white.

Old 04-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
STRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of lightSTRADALE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jamie
Red or red and white?

Hey nice Cabrio! Oh yeah that's mine. LoL!!

I have the all red but to be honest would be just as happy w/ the reds & whites. I got the all red ones from Sunset for $442 & recently sold my factory red & white ones for $230 so for $210 it was worth it but wouldnt spend $750 for the option from Porsche.

ps: I think the picture of the red & white lights you posted from that GT3 are actually tinted.

Old 04-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STRADALE
Hey nice Cabrio! Oh yeah that's mine. LoL!!

I have the all red but to be honest would be just as happy w/ the reds & whites. I got the all red ones from Sunset for $442 & recently sold my factory red & white ones for $230 so for $210 it was worth it but wouldnt spend $750 for the option from Porsche.

ps: I think the picture of the red & white lights you posted from that GT3 are actually tinted.
Your amazing pics were my inspiration to try to live with black again!

Interestingly, my car was born with reds, however, they were removed and put on another car a day or so before I bought it.

Not sure what to do...

Quick Reply: Red Tail lights?