Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

I'm McLovin' the white stitching

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by esthetique
the red stitching combined with the white supports on the back of the seats looks amazing.
sweet combo Dave. I'm thinking the opposite combo. Red interior w/ black stitching. Not sure about the supports though.

Old 04-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Drew,
Red w/Blk stitching sound nice, I think I saw it once on a Lambo. I would do the new Sports seat with the Carbon Backs... That would be HOT !!

Old 04-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
Dave - red stitching looks killer

jamie - like the white stitching, but the white seat backs are too much for me

Old 04-16-2008, 11:45 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
I almost got white stitching but decided against it not knowing how difficult it might be to maintain. Got red instead.
You made the right choice... EXCELLENT!!!

noticed the shift boot doesn't have the red stitching... is that hard to fix? I am amazed Porsche let's these types of oversights thru the config process w/o flagging the buyer w/ a simple conditional format alert like, "hey, you might want to consider...".

Old 04-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie

I was afraid to click the link, didn't know if I was gonna see a "tranny" and really didn't want that shit on my computer, but then I noticed that it was an ebay link and not some .alt site ...

That red stitching looks absolutely amazing!! Wow.

Old 04-17-2008, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
oh shizzle, that interior is sick!

Old 04-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BSM
You made the right choice... EXCELLENT!!!

noticed the shift boot doesn't have the red stitching... is that hard to fix? I am amazed Porsche let's these types of oversights thru the config process w/o flagging the buyer w/ a simple conditional format alert like, "hey, you might want to consider...".
Already fixed

Old 04-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Alfie is an unknown quantity at this point
That red stiching is stunning!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave(MA 02 C4S)
Already fixed

Alright, that thing just rocks!! And I know I'm being anal, but you paid a ton of money for that car. Get them to give you the stiching that MATCHES (your original one had threading that went from each front corner to the shifter, your new one only has the rear threading). OK, that's really picky, and either way, YOU WIN!! That's really gorgeous!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Oops, my bad, just noticed you changed your shifter to a RUF! OK, ignore above post. You rule dude. Beautiful!!

Quick Reply: I'm McLovin' the white stitching