Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

NinjaBoy's Proto 996TT and Cupcake's CA M5

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
True unless he is RWD like alot of the other Protomotive car. I went RWD once I went over 600whp.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
You are lucky you never drove my car in RWD on full boost

Originally Posted by bmoores
True unless he is RWD like alot of the other Protomotive car. I went RWD once I went over 600whp.

Old 09-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
I am now seriously thinking of having it RWD. O am sure i will gain more power especially when the boosy is turned up. Thanks for the comments guys...

Old 09-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Max I think the car is 100% better once converted to RWD. It takes an hour or so and make the car SO much better.

Have a good weekend and stay safe.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
NinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of lightNinjaBoy is a glorious beacon of light
Max I think the car is 100% better once converted to RWD. It takes an hour or so and make the car SO much better.

Have a good weekend and stay safe.
What wud i be better off if i do that. apart from a few HPs that i gain from transmission drive train. Wud it be better in acceleration, cornering, stability, high speed etc.....

Old 09-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by NinjaBoy
What wud i be better off if i do that. apart from a few HPs that i gain from transmission drive train. Wud it be better in acceleration, cornering, stability, high speed etc.....
I think the car provides alot more feedback. The front end feels much more planted and the cornering and handling are greatly improved IMO.

Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
I think the car provides alot more feedback. The front end feels much more planted and the cornering and handling are greatly improved IMO.
Finally Ben, I have decided to go for RWD. I will try it out at first with some higher boost and then see the difference. Will keep u updated mate..
Max

Old 09-22-2010, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i miss cupcake