Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Crappy (as usual) delivery pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010 | 09:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
H20 as GLN stated I am from Baaahsten where we paak our cahhhs, but if you go to NYC I will take the hike down to see you and buy you a beer.

Old 08-19-2010 | 10:34 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
congrats pal, you'll have a hard time avoiding canadian coppers in that !

Old 08-20-2010 | 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^^

Old 08-20-2010 | 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jamie
Shouldn't you be doing this:

We have a pretty strict rule here. If you claim a car, you gotta post pics. Phone pics are acceptable.

Sorry for the crappy pics of my dirty Turbo S. Been driving it daily for a week now, loving every minute of it!

Jamie - I'm sorry if you really dont enjoy your Turbo S as much as I enjoy mine. Maybe try to look at it from the perspective of a daily driver rather than a "supercar"? I find it to be a lot of fun - but if its not your thing, I get it - didnt mean to start trouble.

As request and promised - sorry for the delay. Iphone 4 pics - I will take pics once I get a free moment, I promise - it may just take a month.

I love this car below - my only issue - i didnt order the car with the Natural Brown trim strip on the dash. Its growing on me from a look standpoint, but I'm not a fan of the reflection. PCNA made a boo-boo with my order.

This was taken on a different day:

And, a big reason why I bought this car....my co-pilot loves them! He likes his clean

Old 08-20-2010 | 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Nice! I like the contrasting dash!

I also love the booster seat! I have the same one, although I make my 3 year old sit in the back seat with the same booster seat. However, my coupe probably has more room in the rear seats.

Old 08-20-2010 | 11:19 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
looks beautiful

Old 08-20-2010 | 11:40 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
On a nice day like that why isn't the top down?

Old 08-20-2010 | 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the oreo interior.

Old 08-20-2010 | 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by alin2.5
^^^Nice! I like the contrasting dash!

I also love the booster seat! I have the same one, although I make my 3 year old sit in the back seat with the same booster seat. However, my coupe probably has more room in the rear seats.
Thanks!

I have another booster in the back as well. Just got a new one from Suncoast that I have to install so I can take all 3 little car nuts with me!

The Porsche option for the LATCH system in the front seat - my kid is like a physical part of the car. He's not going anywhere! He says its like a carnival ride sitting in the front :-).

Makes it all worth it!

Old 08-20-2010 | 12:58 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Here's how I'd change that interior:

Make the strip behind the windscreen carbon
Paint the door opener black
Do the door opener surround in carbon
Do the rear center console in carbon
Do the center of the steering in black leather
Do the ignition rosette in carbon.

Otherwise, it's beautiful!

Quick Reply: Crappy (as usual) delivery pics