Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Incoming: The Gheymobile

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
I toggled between this picture

and this picture

The car was talking to me.

Old 08-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats J! Although, I thought you disliked PDK?

I gotta say though with albeit on 500 miles under my belt, I'm still blown away by the PDK especially in sport plus mode.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Congratulations. Plus the cream two tone interior suits the car 110%.

Old 08-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great ! Perfectly specced, modern yet old skool with that color combo, put on the fuch's from the Sport Classic and she would look AWESOME !

Old 08-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pick up jamie, the interior isn't totally my style, but then again I don't have a number of supercars. So is the Audi off to a new home?

Old 08-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jaime. Get some white center colored fuchs.

Old 08-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the kind comments, boys.

Originally Posted by alin2.5
Congrats J! Although, I thought you disliked PDK?

I gotta say though with albeit on 500 miles under my belt, I'm still blown away by the PDK especially in sport plus mode.
Hopefully, I'll find the S more interesting to drive than the standard coupe with PDK.

Originally Posted by Clubber
Looks great ! Perfectly specced, modern yet old skool with that color combo, put on the fuch's from the Sport Classic and she would look AWESOME !
Great idea!

Originally Posted by JC919
Nice pick up jamie, the interior isn't totally my style, but then again I don't have a number of supercars. So is the Audi off to a new home?
I'll likely list the Audi for sale this week.

Originally Posted by Luis
Congrats Jaime. Get some white center colored fuchs.
Great idea from you and Clubber!

Old 08-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pickup that is perfect spec. I would put fuchs on like someone said, I don't know if I would rock them black or white. didn't have the r8 too long, can't wait to hear a comparison with the TTS

Old 08-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Nice little toy you got there.

How many cars have you bought and sold since you've posted last?

Old 08-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
savyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond reputesavyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jamie- AWESOME car! I love a ballsy, different, look, and you have it here! Fast and very unique. Congrats, oh, and the PDK and turbo are a perfect match.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Incoming: The Gheymobile