Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

What's Black, Yellow and faster than you?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lookin' good, but I had no idea a new Turbo S can be spec'd upwards of $180k

Old 08-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant futurerocketman has a brilliant future
Did you do the exhaust yet ?

Would love to hear it.....what is an ARP exhaust ..do you mean Akrapovic ?

Old 08-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Lookin' good, but I had no idea a new Turbo S can be spec'd upwards of $180k
deff a hefty pricetag

Old 08-25-2010, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My 997TT sometimes scares me, but that car being an open top scares the hell out of me!

Old 08-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lucky SOB, enjoy responsibly!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
My 997TT sometimes scares me, but that car being an open top scares the hell out of me!
Now that you mention it, i have not seen a lot of crashes involving TT's.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Great spec...AWESOME CAR! Enjoy.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:01 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rocketman
Did you do the exhaust yet ?

Would love to hear it.....what is an ARP exhaust ..do you mean Akrapovic ?
Nooooo, APR is a very good tuning company. Nobody seems to have an exhaust for the new (2011) engine for the Turbo. The 2010 does not fit. It's still sitting on the showfloor under a cover. Anyone have any ideas where to source one?

Old 08-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
Akrapovic has an exhaust for the 997.2 TT. It's very cheap...probably 12k.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:59 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Fade... the dollars are beginning to be secondary. Winter is coming, nothing compared to the Veyron or the LP, Jesus that was a pain...

Quick Reply: What's Black, Yellow and faster than you?