Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

S Express is here !!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
Glenn I don't know in person how dark your wheels came out but here is black with the center-lock in black if you wanted to see...

Thanks for that, i do like the black, but just been to the Ring with some boys in the new GTR's.
They had Anthracite wheels on a white car, it looked awesome, so i got straight on the phone to the dealer !!!

G.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:58 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Done a blast down to the smoke tonight, this thing is just astonishingly quick, the way it gets through the gears is borderline offensive !!!

It has a seriosuly addictive, and VERY loud induction roar when in sport mode, turns you into an accelleration junkie :yeah:

Felt the effects of the torque vectoring tonight too, strange feeling, but really helps turn in.

Very pleased so far
I guess now you know what I was trying to explain in your other thread

I'm so happy that you enjoy your car and finally have it!
it's so quick and perfect...and you've earned it!

Old 06-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Glenn your car is perfect. Those wheels are just right for a white car. And the cab is excellent in white. Congrats!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
Vorzüglichsten!! My favorite color. Contrats+ on the acquisition.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I didnt mind all the guys posting their coupes - they were not making me jealous...but the cab! Oh man - she's a real beauty! Congrats and buckle up!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous combo Glenn, congrats!!

Old 07-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Congrats on the new arrival and use her to the max.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks stunning glenn. i want to see you take it on track and see oif its as quick as the rs (you driving not me )

Old 07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum
looks stunning glenn. i want to see you take it on track and see oif its as quick as the rs (you driving not me )
Not going near a track with it mate, it will eat it's tyres and brakes in no time the way i drive !!!

Will alos feel very lardy compared to the RS too.

Quick Reply: S Express is here !!!