Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997.2 Turbo Exhaust by G&R Brazil (Best so far?)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 09:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
G&R is 1 of our affiliated companies in Brazil.. Rodrigo the owner and I discussed the options on building that system which is different from all the others i have seen.. The X pipe is not like the standard X pipe you have seen in most Porsche designs.. Ill get together a short photo album of that prototype system.. We are still working on the final release.. Didnt think anyone would catch it on Youtube.. LOL

Mike

Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely the best so far.

Old 02-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
carbonjuicd is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this available for the 997.1?

Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
TT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura aboutTT Chris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
G&R is 1 of our affiliated companies in Brazil.. Rodrigo the owner and I discussed the options on building that system which is different from all the others i have seen.. The X pipe is not like the standard X pipe you have seen in most Porsche designs.. Ill get together a short photo album of that prototype system.. We are still working on the final release.. Didnt think anyone would catch it on Youtube.. LOL

Mike
Any update?

Old 03-21-2011, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
monza is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports

Mike
Any updates on the G&R exhaust? Looking for one..

Old 03-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Is this available ?

Old 03-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
It says this video is private

Old 05-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
update? is this available?

Old 08-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the roughSRatha is a jewel in the rough
Any updates?

Old 08-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Brumao is an unknown quantity at this point
I have in my 996 Turbo the G%R Exhaust, the sound is very nice!

Quick Reply: 997.2 Turbo Exhaust by G&R Brazil (Best so far?)