Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

wait for 997.2 tts almost over

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the rough
wait for 997.2 tts almost over

After patiently waiting and looking at pictures for months, the anxiety level is starting to build as the ship comes to port and starts off loading my car, so I'm starting this thread to help pass the time. I've gotten a lot of good ideas looking at members pictures and my 997.2 tts coupe will be a big change from my usual conservative ideas. It will be speed yellow with aero kit, lots of leather extras, yellow stitching on black interior, yellow seat backs, rear center console, pdk surround and vent slats. I also did some of the interior trim in black. When it gets here, I'm having the wheels powder coated black with gt3rs black lock nuts(thanks 997CarreraS). This should be a fun ride during my retirement years.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Big congrats mongoman, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Keep us updated.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
my NJ dealer just emailed me to let me know that my TTS is "at the port going through it's port inspection" and that there is an outside chance it'll be at dealership Saturday but realistically Monday or Tuesday....

congrats on the speed yellow it sounds sweet!!

Old 06-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by mongoman
After patiently waiting and looking at pictures for months, the anxiety level is starting to build as the ship comes to port and starts off loading my car, so I'm starting this thread to help pass the time. I've gotten a lot of good ideas looking at members pictures and my 997.2 tts coupe will be a big change from my usual conservative ideas. It will be speed yellow with aero kit, lots of leather extras, yellow stitching on black interior, yellow seat backs, rear center console, pdk surround and vent slats. I also did some of the interior trim in black. When it gets here, I'm having the wheels powder coated black with gt3rs black lock nuts(thanks 997CarreraS). This should be a fun ride during my retirement years.
That'll be some looker !!!

My white TT S cab is should be at the port tomorrow, hopefully see it by mid next week.

I also like what 997CarreraS did with his centre locks, and think they look great.
Will be interested how they look on a yellow car too, before i may do the same. can't believe how much they want for the black RS centre locks though !!!

Lots of pics when it come please

Old 06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
BOOOOO TOO ALL OF YOU!!! hahaha so awesome, enjoy these bad boy's in good health and post lots of pics!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats to all of you guys!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
congrats to the both you!
post pics when guys get the cars!

Old 06-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Mongoman, IMO you just got yourself my dream car... CONGRATULATIONS and God bless you as you enjoy a masterpiece of engineering.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
"I'm having the wheels powder coated black with gt3rs black lock nuts(thanks 997CarreraS). This should be a fun ride during my retirement years"

Guess i Started a trend. SHow us pictures as soon as its here!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the roughmongoman is a jewel in the rough
I saw it for the first time saturday and I'm still smiling. Hopefully I bring it home by this weekend and photograph it after the wheels are powder coated.

Quick Reply: wait for 997.2 tts almost over