Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Bunch of new mods...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
E55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enough
Cool Bunch of new mods...

almost 3 years to the day that I made the drive to Cleveland to pick up this car. 35,000 miles later (not my DD) i'm enjoying it more now than ever.

In the last month i've made some changes to mods I already had as well as added some new things. Started with FVD's exhaust and tune. Exhaust sounds great and prefer it greatly to what I had on the car.

Had done some suspension changes already but went a little further and took it to TPC Racing for their stage 3 suspension package. I like that all the pieces are designed and built as a package - no mixing of parts, no guessing what might be causing what, etc. You also can't argue with a 24hour Daytona winner. Also went with their IC's. Great work by Mike, Tom, and the rest of the TPC team.

Next, was the appearance. I wanted something that looked like it could have come from the factory. I went with Techart's type 1 front spoiler and rear wing. To round it out I went with the GT2 side skirt. I'm thrilled with how it came out. Thanks to Matt and Eddie at Detailing Dynamics for their usual OCD work LOL.

I even ordered a couple of leather interior pieces that I missed on my original spec.

Last edited by E55AMG; 06-09-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
lookin good!

Old 06-09-2010, 02:14 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
It looks superb, would love to see it with the 997.2 tail lights.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very, very nice!

Old 06-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Words cant describe how perfect your Turbo is --- awesome!!!

Agree with Mo that .2 tails would be a nice touch

Old 06-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Perfection!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks awesome, you have excellent taste!

BTW the 'ring sticker is just the right size, some guys have the big one which look a little much!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Add some .2 tail lights and the techart type 1 rear diffuser.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
L8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond reputeL8apex has a reputation beyond repute
Slate/Blk you have very good taste! looks great!

Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Good looking turbo!

Quick Reply: Bunch of new mods...