Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997.2 Turbo PDK to 997.1 Turbo 6Speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
997.2 Turbo PDK to 997.1 Turbo 6Speed

So after a couple of months with this latest Gen PDK, I am convinced that this is the best stock offering of all the Turbos from the 996Turbo till now. With that said, coming from Sledgehammer 1, I felt that it was quick but just not enough for me. I have so little spare time that when I cruise/race I don't have time to lose.

Remedy, call the only other person I know that has a Sledgehammer/Switzer R911 or a 997.1 with the options I want in mint condition with 4900 miles and try and make a deal. Well after 1 day of negotiations and VBOXKING booking a flight up to Cleveland...I am happy to say the deal has been inked. I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Black on Black 997.1 Turbo with a Switzer R911 package (Sledgehammer 2?) plus every option I could ask for. As far as additional mods, I will do the clear bra, window tints, all red tails, and Passport hardwire and thats it!

Thank you Aaron, for being such a great guy in this transaction and altering your busy schedule to make it up here before I left for Florida for the week. It was great meeting you and I know your 8 hour drive will allow you ample time to get intimate with the PDK. Also it was great to have shared lunch at Michael Simons burger joint before your journey back home. I hope you liked the burger!

Here are some phone pics of the car when VBOXKING owned her. Of course I will have ample pics in the coming weeks after my busy season slows down a little. I am so happy and thanks again Aaron. We will certainly be in touch soon.

Attached Images           

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 06-04-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna stalk you here too Great move. 3 pedals + Switzer goodness = endless fun. Enjoy!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:39 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the 997

Old 06-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bonehead
I'm gonna stalk you here too Great move. 3 pedals + Switzer goodness = endless fun. Enjoy!
LOL thanks and its all good! I am really happy with this car! Its exactly the way I would have ordered her from the factory!

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Congrats on the 997
Thank you...I love the 997 Turbos!

Old 06-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
what can I say... Congrats!!

Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alex_55
what can I say... Congrats!!
Thanks. I am really excited that after this longish journey to have my dream ride. The one that I will keep in the stable.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Thanks. I am really excited that after this longish journey to have my dream ride. The one that I will keep in the stable.

I am happy for you man!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Good for you man, such an awesome car! Love the yellow accents on the interior. Enjoy it!

Old 06-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
congrats !!

nice color combo

Old 06-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Dont sell or trade this one! Congrats

Quick Reply: 997.2 Turbo PDK to 997.1 Turbo 6Speed