Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Pictures of 997.2 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
HAHAHA... Thanks JERK! Love that clip too

Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I like this car, needs the aerokit.
Agreed.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
HAHAHA... Thanks JERK! Love that clip too
Haha I deserved that one. I knew I'd come off a bit douchie but couldn't resist

Old 05-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tdu66 is on a distinguished roadtdu66 is on a distinguished roadtdu66 is on a distinguished roadtdu66 is on a distinguished roadtdu66 is on a distinguished road
Some of mine:

Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Hey that's a great looking Turbo S. Is that the first on the team? I think so.
Congrats, looks like you're enjoying her already. Feel free to share your impressions so far

Old 05-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
If I may....

I think the clear taillights KICK SOME ASS! Your car looks awesome.

Me, I dont love the "standard" turbo wheels enough - I went with the center locks for two reasons:
1. Center locks are more "performance" orientied
2. I can try to get a set of the GT3 wheels to put on the car :-)

Enjoy her! Oh how I love Amsterdam.....................

Please send love to the greenhouse for me :-)

Best,

asg

Old 05-26-2010, 05:38 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
I might be wrong, but i thought center locks were only on the GT series?
The Turbo S has center locks as standard equip, it's a no charge option to go to the Turbo II's.

Old 05-26-2010, 05:46 PM
mhh
Teamspeed Junior Member
mhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tdu66
Some of mine:
Your car, or just your pics?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Im really shocked that Porsche did not make the Aero Kit standard on the new S. I think the clear tails are really growing on me. I think they would look really good on my Carrera White Turbo.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Im really shocked that Porsche did not make the Aero Kit standard on the new S. I think the clear tails are really growing on me. I think they would look really good on my Carrera White Turbo.
It would have put the icing on the cake had Porsche done something unique to the Turbo S to make it stand apart from the regular Turbo.

Quick Reply: Pictures of 997.2 Turbo S