Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
Ill let you in on the easiest way for SLYKMR to order from you. Let two young guys come into your dealer, then pull a brand new turbo off your showroom floor, and when the other mid 20's (now 28 today! ) friend backs away and you tell them to go have a blast and there is no reason for you to be there while they joy ride. I can promise you it will work wonders. But dont ask me how i know that........ hahah

And kevin,you should get the Super G first this summer, then lets have a fun doing a design build on one of these ****ers after that. I know how anal you are about your interiors not being too "boring" so im sure we could have a field day. Porsches are reliable enough that you (we hahaha) need not worry about such thing like bugs and issues with a car they have only subtly changed for years.
YES! That right there will get the sale EVERY time no doubt.

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
After loosing sleep I've come to the conclusion that you should spec out a Turbo S in Mexico Blue and put those HRE wheels on it.

Ahhhhh! See there? Doesn't that feel better now that I've decided that for you?

OH, and for your purchasing pleasure, you can order it from me.

Haha that was easy... you taking my Tricolore as the downpayment? But in all reality only makes sense to wait for the next Turbo to come out. As soon as I see the new 911's it will piss me off that my car is the "older" one. Yeah no one else may know but I will.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Can you email me pictures of the tricolor? any special financing?

Old 04-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
Can you email me pictures of the tricolor? any special financing?
Can email you pics let me get some. Special financing...? Cash works, haha. Though 0% APR on a Turbo would be nice!!!