Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Kevin2772
Oh and for the record
This:

+

This:

=

cat's pajamas
Cat's Pajamas??? Haha hilarious!! But yes that car looks sick. Really sick!!! Prob do some ADV1 wheels or something. Yeah guess black is the only interior option but just too worried I will get tired of it even with blue deviation. Then also the cost of deviated stitching ALL over adds up real quick!!! Looks like I have time for my decision though.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I regret selling my Mexico Blue 997 S. And as Chris said, I would definitely do black interior again, but MexBlue stitching would be awesome!

Old 03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!flyonthewall You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
natural grey would be my pick

Old 04-01-2010, 12:00 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
After seeing Russ's mexico 997, I have to put in a good word on for the black interior.

Grey would probably be alright, but the black interior is just perfect on the car. With Mexico Blue stitching, it would be a classic. Definitely a turbo you would be willing to keep around.

Keep us posted on your choice, but the Turbo S would be INSANE.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3 KID is an unknown quantity at this point
Beautiful Mexico blue 997.2 GT3 loaded at Porsche of Monterey.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
Why not just get a Turbo and wrap it in Mexico Blue? This could be a good short term solution. Just a thought.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
slykmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Gunther
Why not just get a Turbo and wrap it in Mexico Blue? This could be a good short term solution. Just a thought.
Way too anal for that. Would want the car to be perfect and I am sure I would know the little imperfections. (door jams etc) No real hurry I guess unless there was one sitting around or a nice used one. But given the rarity sounds like that will not be likely. Prob need to just wait around for the next body style and then custom order one.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3 KID
Beautiful Mexico blue 997.2 GT3 loaded at Porsche of Monterey.
Jesus - I wish I'd known that yesterday! I was in Monterey and drove right by the dealership...

Old 04-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slykmr
Way too anal for that. Would want the car to be perfect and I am sure I would know the little imperfections. (door jams etc) No real hurry I guess unless there was one sitting around or a nice used one. But given the rarity sounds like that will not be likely. Prob need to just wait around for the next body style and then custom order one.
After loosing sleep I've come to the conclusion that you should spec out a Turbo S in Mexico Blue and put those HRE wheels on it.

Ahhhhh! See there? Doesn't that feel better now that I've decided that for you?

OH, and for your purchasing pleasure, you can order it from me.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
After loosing sleep I've come to the conclusion that you should spec out a Turbo S in Mexico Blue and put those HRE wheels on it.

Ahhhhh! See there? Doesn't that feel better now that I've decided that for you?

OH, and for your purchasing pleasure, you can order it from me.

Ill let you in on the easiest way for SLYKMR to order from you. Let two young guys come into your dealer, then pull a brand new turbo off your showroom floor, and when the other mid 20's (now 28 today! ) friend backs away and you tell them to go have a blast and there is no reason for you to be there while they joy ride. I can promise you it will work wonders. But dont ask me how i know that........ hahah

And kevin,you should get the Super G first this summer, then lets have a fun doing a design build on one of these ****ers after that. I know how anal you are about your interiors not being too "boring" so im sure we could have a field day. Porsches are reliable enough that you (we hahaha) need not worry about such thing like bugs and issues with a car they have only subtly changed for years.

Last edited by Kevin2772; 04-01-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Mexico Blue Turbo.... Any around?