Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

AWD Motorsports Officially a Teamspeed Vendor!!! 997tt Baseline Results!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up AWD Motorsports Officially a Teamspeed Vendor!!! 997tt Baseline Results!!!

Well after much debate on taking the plunge to become a Teamspeed Partner I made the leap.. I have always found this community to be Unique and have always wanted to be able to share my Shops results on cars with everyone here to help better the community and now we can finally!!! So with that out of the way we can get down to the real dirt...

After much debate on Keeping my 997 GT3 which I LOVE for the track I gave in swapped it out for a Turbo.. As a HP Junky I couldn't drive a 400whp street car any longer.. While the all motor power was amazing from the little 3.6L I needed more..

I called over to my Broker and asked him to find me a 997.. Well he came up with a JEWEL in a color I absolutely LOVE.. Slate Gray Metallic with Alcantera / Carbon Interior.. I was dreading giving up my GT3 as i loved the Alcantera.. The car came with HRE P40 Wheels, Champion Suspension and Sways..

We baselined the car yesterday Evening in RWD.. The car seems pretty stout with 435whp / 424tq SAE Corrected.. We made about 5 pulls total.. All within 2-3whp of each other.. Im shooting for tomorrow to dyno the car with the EVOMSit Software upgrade..

Here are some pics of the Car and the Dyno Graph.. We look forward to working with the 997 Turbo Community much more in the up and coming months.. For those of you who have maybe never heard of us please visit our new website AWDMotorsports.com. It is still under construction so bear with us.. We have a great deal of experience with AWD turbo cars and will push the envelope with our 997tt to help us provide the best combinations of parts for our customers.. I will have some Video up shortly of the dyno pulls.. Any questions feel free to ask.. Thanks!!

Mike

YouTube - AWD Motorsports Porsche 997tt.. 445whp Bone Stock!!!

Last edited by Mike@AwdMotorsports; 03-26-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
Mike,

Looks spectacular and I cannot wait for that thing to be in the 9's! Send me the motor... I have some secrets I would like this beast to have installed!

Cheers,
Ian

Old 03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ian@EVOMS
Mike,

Looks spectacular and I cannot wait for that thing to be in the 9's! Send me the motor... I have some secrets I would like this beast to have installed!

Cheers,
Ian
EVOMS will definitely be involved in EVERY step of this build.. We look forward to working with you guys!!!

Mike

Old 03-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in love. Love the color/wheel combo!

Old 03-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by strebo
I'm in love. Love the color/wheel combo!
Thanks!!

Not to brag but me ME TOO.. The color of the car is gorgeous in person.. it looks grey, black, brown in all different types of light..

Mike

Old 03-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Great Choice Mike. Ive always wanted a Pcar..

Old 03-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by MrSlay
Great Choice Mike. Ive always wanted a Pcar..
The direction your going I dont think that will be an issue for you in time buddy!! Now that we are a Partner on here feel free to advertise that kit we built for you as well.. Thanks!!

Mike

Old 03-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ian@EVOMS
Mike,

Cheers,
Ian
PM sent !!

Old 03-26-2010, 04:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Mike thanks for the support and we are happy to have you on the TEAM!

Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Happy to see a high end tuner join the ranks as partner on TS.
Congrats on your turbo, looks stunning!

Looking forward to following this build.

Quick Reply: AWD Motorsports Officially a Teamspeed Vendor!!! 997tt Baseline Results!!!