Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

996 Turbo w/ Forza Forged F97 Monoblock

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
996 Turbo w/ Forza Forged F97 Monoblock

I first have to say these Forza Forged wheels are even more amazing in person, pictures can only attempt to justify their look. This particular wheel I have on my car here is a forged one piece lightweight wheel with a matte powder coated finish. I put them on the scale prior to going on my car with results: Front- 21lbs, Rear- 26lbs. The front is a 19x8.5 and the rear is a 19x11. These are the same dimensions as my lightweight Volk racing wheels I have on the car now, comparable in weight they are the same as the Volks in the front and only 2lbs heavier per wheel in the rear.

I have had the opportunity to see a few of these Forza Forged wheels in person, particularly their 3-piece construction wheels, and they are more then worthy of exotic vehicles. Some of their features include - Hand-built, aerospace grade T-6061 forged aluminum, heat treated bolt fasteners, true 3 piece, and re-spun lips to increase resistance to bending.

And for the wheels pics taken at my shop..

Sizes available - 19" - 26" for all 3-piece forged wheels. 19" - 22" for 1-piece forged wheels with 18" coming soon!

Production time - 4-6 weeks for a fully finished wheel. Powder coating and painting available!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Nice wheels. That's Chris Green's car LOL. One of the fastest 1/4 mile times and 60-130 pulls on stock internals with K24/18G That car rocks!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TurboArt
Nice wheels. That's Chris Green's car LOL. One of the fastest 1/4 mile times and 60-130 pulls on stock internals with K24/18G That car rocks!!!
not only that !!!
I hear that car ran something like 10.50's @ 148mph !!

on E85 FlexFuel !!!!!!!

Old 03-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^WHAT?! thats a sick time to go with some sick wheels, nice job Ralph!

Old 03-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
^^^^WHAT?! thats a sick time to go with some sick wheels, nice job Ralph!
thank you very much...rep !

Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
OmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to allOmarM is a name known to all
Looking good. Like the detailed shots... What finishes do you offer..?

Old 03-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
It really runs on E85?

Old 03-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
It really runs on E85?
Yes it does...& @ blistering 1/4 mile times !!!!
If you want me to put you in contact with them, just PM me.
Thanks.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by OmarM
Looking good. Like the detailed shots... What finishes do you offer..?
anything & everything...matte, satin, gloss, textured, powdercoat, hand-brushed, clear coated, color matched...you name it.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I never thought I would like a set of wheels more than P40s. I know the two are pretty similar looking, but i like these a bit more. Great job.

Quick Reply: 996 Turbo w/ Forza Forged F97 Monoblock