Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2011 Turbo S dealer discount

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
They will go fast enough.
ALL Turbos 'go fast'.....

Old 03-03-2010, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JenK is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you ORDERING one, Jennifer?!! Are you HEARING ME?!!
I am going back and forth.....

Old 03-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
uc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to behold
So I'm having some second thoughts on my order. I got metalic black with black rims and tan interior with both carbon fiber packages. I'm sure about the colors, but I'm scared there's going to be too much carbon fiber and it will look terrible. There's CF on the center console, around the air vents, the trim, door sills, door handles, and door storage bins. Anyone ever seen that done? If I'm going to change it I need to call ASAP

Old 03-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyk1982
what would you say normal dealer discount would/should be for a good customer (past purchases) looking to purchase one of these vehicles? How far would dealer go... keep in mind this will be my build and not buying the car off the floor.

thanks
There is only one Porsche dealer in the state I live in. Definitely no discounts.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eric (Plug Guy)
ALL Turbos 'go fast'.....

Touche'!

Originally Posted by JenK
I am going back and forth.....
From where to where?

Old 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by uc2umd
So I'm having some second thoughts on my order. I got metalic black with black rims and tan interior with both carbon fiber packages. I'm sure about the colors, but I'm scared there's going to be too much carbon fiber and it will look terrible. There's CF on the center console, around the air vents, the trim, door sills, door handles, and door storage bins. Anyone ever seen that done? If I'm going to change it I need to call ASAP
Yes. We have that on our Bassalt Black 2010 Cabriolet.

Porsche of North Olmsted -- 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet, Basalt Black Metallic

Old 03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by uc2umd
If it's natural tan interior, I'd leave it... I think that'll look great with Basalt ext

Old 03-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
uc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to beholduc2umd is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the pics Stoppie, that car looks amazing. The car I ordered actually has more CF than that one though, on the dashboard trim, ebrake handle, doorsills, and part of the stick. It would look great on a black interior like yours, but I'm still skeptical about all of that cf on a natural leather interior. Unless I could find pictures fast that show me that, I'm just keeping it this way... i'm crossing my fingers

Old 03-03-2010, 03:34 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^Don't hesitate for a second on that as in person natural and CF work perfectly!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
How do you order a Turbo with out PTV

Quick Reply: 2011 Turbo S dealer discount