Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010tt pdk cab

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks awesome, congrats.

Just need to weather to go with it now, it's been grim in the UK for so long, i can't remember what sunshine looks like

Enjoy

Old 02-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that is sick.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, congrats and enjoy it in the best of health

Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to all
I thought about getting the new pdk wheel but I actually like this wheel better. Once i had e46 m3 and it had paddle shiift. I could never really get used to using the paddleshift, especially when turning. It felt so akward in turns. Also, I prefer the multifunction controls on my wheel. On the new wheel, you have to constantly reach forward to adjust volume and what not. I also love the look of the cf handle. I think my wheel looks more "expensive". I think the new pdk steering wheel, especially that shiny chrome trim looks cheap IMO. But that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Ludas
Congrats.
How are you getting along with the PDK buttons? Most new TT's have the paddles, I think yours is the first one with the buttons I've seen.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. Basalt is one of my favorite colors.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Great car! I love the carbon and the wheels.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Ted
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great! perfect for HI

Old 02-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to all
Thanks all for the compliments.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Lookin' good! Car and significant other...and her dress is, well, groovy.

Enjoy both.

Quick Reply: My New 2010tt pdk cab