Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: What color interior with ice blue metallic?
Black/blue two tone
44.83%
Natural brown leather
36.21%
No way to either! Choose...
18.97%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Ice blue metallic and ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I voted two-tone but already regret it. Go with Natural Brown. That would look amazing.

Actually, I think Cocoa leather would look good too. Kind of in between Natural Brown and Black.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Ice blue will look fantastic, a friend of mine had an 08 Turbo in Horizon Blue which looks pretty similar and the car really turns heads as its subtle and classy.

If it was my car I would of ordered the interior with a sea blue dashboard two tone with the rest of the leather seats in Creme or Linen with contrasting blue stitching, white gauges, navy seatbelts etc

Old 02-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i think that black- blue is the best choice, but go with what you feel !

Old 02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh, natural brown has a real yellow tinge to it. It would look horrid with that color.

Old 02-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
sand beige

Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
That two-tone is amazing and it will always be unique. This is not even a choice IMO.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I also think that a two-tone with that color blue and sea blue would look amazing and nobody will have it.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Too much blue with the two tone + blue exterior... I think it might get old

Old 02-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
Here's a pic of cobalt with natural brown:

"Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification." -M. Fisher
thats not natural brown

Old 02-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
thats not natural brown
I could be wrong, but I think it is nat brown. If it's not NB, then what color is it?

Of course, unless you're asserting that that hue/color/tone is not "natural," you might have a point there...

Quick Reply: Ice blue metallic and ???