Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Clarkson on the Turbo cab

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010 | 03:02 PM
acf
Teamspeed Junior Member
acf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished roadacf is on a distinguished road
was there a point in there somewhere?

Old 02-20-2010 | 03:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Typical Clarkson drivel.

I have been buying the Top Gear magazine lately.

It seems most of the guys on the show suck at written reviews.

The good reviews and articles are from people you have never heard of before.

Old 02-20-2010 | 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-20-2010 | 05:45 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by E55AMG
Hey Crazy man, you behaving yourself?
Hoy sh*t!! And the Sea has parted!!

I'm doing well man!! Glad to see you're hear!!! I'm sure you recognize a few of us clowns eh?!

I suspect you'll be hanging around the Ferrari Forum a little bit....

Last edited by STOPPIE; 02-20-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-20-2010 | 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
E55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enoughE55AMG will become famous soon enough
Ha ha. actually i've been a member here for a while but don't post much. yeah, I recognize a lot of the folks.

Funny thing about the Ferrari. I"m off the bandwagon - for now. I just can't deal with the financial hit i'd take on my car (plus I really do love it), so i'm going to keep it and start working on the wife that I need BOTH cars.

Figured it would be better to wait another year or two and get the ferrari while keeping the TT, then selling the TT and having just the f-car.

In fact, since i've made this decision i've started spending money on this car like a drunken sailor. Ordered FVD exhaust, headers, and their Flash last week. Ordered a few leather interior bits that I missed on the first go 'round.

the big thing i'm trying to decide is whether to do a body kit or not. I like the techart tye 1 but not sure about the side skirts. maybe just a bit "much" for me at my age and on my slate car. looks great on black, not sure about mine.

I've already ordered the front spoiler and will most likely do the rear spoiler. I could always do the GT2 side skirts as a compromise. we'll see.

talk to you soon

Old 02-20-2010 | 11:51 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Its Clarkson, that is what you get. Why read it and comment on how much you hate it when you know what it's like?

Thats what he does, that is his style, and alot of people enjoy it.