Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Spec'd the 'S' today

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Thanks for the Info.

Yeah, starting to feel that way too, I can just about live with July
delivery, but any later than that will be a bit of a non event, as the
best of the summer will be gone

The S is coming in at only £8. More than the standard
car at same specs, and should depreciate a lot less, so is the one
to go for if I can.
Hang in there mate. It will be worth the wait. At least yours will come in several months before mine does. BTW what colour are you going for?

Old 02-19-2010, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JenK is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the info. I will check out the Germany website. I figured if I spec out a regular 2011 turbo, I will get close to the s price anyway.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
April build for May delivery.

Managed to no cost delete the centre lock wheels (as i hate them), and keeping with the 5 spoke, with centres painted Black.

Looking at the internal literature that the dealer had, there was a section saying what the differences are over standard Turbo, and one line said 'Sportier sounding engine' .....wonder what they mean by that, maybe due to the revised induction ???

My original Cab is now in the show room for sale, going pretty much same spec, having seat backs in white this time though for the full 'Miami Vice look

Can you tell me which dealer has this car??

Old 02-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JenK
thanks for the info. I will check out the Germany website. I figured if I spec out a regular 2011 turbo, I will get close to the s price anyway.
YO! Just sent ya a PM!

Old 02-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Guides are out can order etc etc

Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by bradb1us
Can you tell me which dealer has this car??

Silverstone.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gerbs
Hang in there mate. It will be worth the wait. At least yours will come in several months before mine does. BTW what colour are you going for?
Going White again, the current one looks
stunning in the flesh.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the choice. This morning I was building the S in the confi and thought the same thing that I would get the S for 10k more! (it was the german confi, dont know if the S is alread in the UK and the USA in the configuator)

Old 02-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
I spec'ed the car at my US dealer yesterday and was frustrated a bit since some of the prices were not in the system and some options were not being accepted. Hopefully, PCNA will have the kinks worked out by next week.

Although, I was a bit surprised at how limited the allocations were. My dealer, one of the bigger ones in Chicagoland, had 2 S coupe and 2 S cabs this year.

Last edited by alin2.5; 02-21-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by alin2.5
I spec'ed the car at my US dealer yesterday and was frustrated a bit since some of the prices were not in the system and some options were not being accepted. Hopefully, PCNA will have the kinks worked out by next week.

Although, I was a bit surprised at how limited the allocations were. My dealer, one of the bigger ones in Chicagoland, had 2 S coupe and 2 S cabs this year.
What build date do you have ?

Quick Reply: Spec'd the 'S' today