Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

997TT & MV Agusta

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice shots!! nice rides too

Old 02-11-2010, 08:25 AM
DM1
Teamspeed Senior Member
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Here is one for you guys. MV Agusta, Porsche, Ducati and Ferrari.

Attached Images  
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^Baller.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DM1
Here is one for you guys. MV Agusta, Porsche, Ducati and Ferrari.
Game Over

Old 02-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Haku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond reputeHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg335i
Awesome bike and pre-smurf mobile. But please do yourself a service, ATGATT (all the gear all the time) on the bike. Especially when stunting. You never know when you are going to go down. Trust me, I've been there, it was utmost unexpected and happens in an instant.
+1 Great advice.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished road
Awesome bike and pre-smurf mobile. But please do yourself a service, ATGATT (all the gear all the time) on the bike. Especially when stunting. You never know when you are going to go down. Trust me, I've been there, it was utmost unexpected and happens in an instant.

I've been riding for over 20 years and tracking my bikes for at least 10 years. I'm no Rossi but I know bikes and my limitations and had my share of spills. ATGATT is great advice no doubt, and I usually wear full leathers most of the time (obviously on the track) but after literally thousands of wheelies logged on many different bikes, I can say I'm pretty comfortable every once in a while wheeling in street-gear.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 AM
DM1
Teamspeed Senior Member
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Mvnaz

Did you sell the bike? I know you had it for sale a while back.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots. I love the MV, they're great bikes. I really want a Duc 848.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:31 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mvnaz
I've been riding for over 20 years and tracking my bikes for at least 10 years. I'm no Rossi but I know bikes and my limitations and had my share of spills. ATGATT is great advice no doubt, and I usually wear full leathers most of the time (obviously on the track) but after literally thousands of wheelies logged on many different bikes, I can say I'm pretty comfortable every once in a while wheeling in street-gear.
Well it is good to hear that you are not the typical squid, and last summer I wouldn't have even questioned this action. I plan to keep my riding (if and when I get back on a bike) to the track. Way too much at stake and out of my control on the streets. The risk is yours to take - I guess that photo just triggered a typical moto forum situation, where many are squids.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DM1
Mvnaz
Originally Posted by DM1
Did you sell the bike? I know you had it for sale a while back.

Dan...How the heck are you? We rode once about a year ago up to Payson. It was a bit freeeeezin when we got there. We tried to ride a few times after that but you were to damn busy all the time

As luck might have it...I think the bike sold this weekend. Ask me in a few days and I'll no fo sho! Honesty though, I'll miss it! I luv the MV but I think its time to move on. I still have the GSXR 750 that is a full track bike and I hit Firebird every month, so all is good there.

I saw you had yours up for sale as well....your bike was flawless. Any luck? Replacement?