Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My Car today -Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Looks stunning. congrats!

Old 02-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
This morning was really my first drive. Its wicked fast. For the last Month i have been driving a 2009 Turbo/Tip. This is so much more responsive, so much more connected to the road and i LOVE the paddle shifters. I also already learned you have to be careful with a car that makes it to 62 in 3 seconds. I had a guy cut me off today on the Bridge. He had no idea how fast I was going and I almost wacked him. Need to put more miles on tomorrow but I can tell you its an amazing car.

Old 02-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome .2! Thanks for the photos

Old 02-06-2010, 09:06 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful ride, I bet it's a lot of fun!

Old 02-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold997CarreraS is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GuessWho
We've had some good weather the last couple of days. Car looks great in front of the Fremont Troll.
See very few people know thats the Fremont Troll......... Thoughyt i should share.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Amazing car! Do you have a cage in it? It looks like it in a few pics.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Its not a full cage just a Porsche Roll Bar. Wifey likes it. She almost Rolled one of my 911's (had it vertical up on Two wheels after hitting a guard rail) So if it makes her happy I am in. Plus i think it looks nice.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Congrats on your new ride

Old 02-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Congrats on the new arrival. I love the Turbo in black. Yellow PCCB's set it off a treat too.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice! Congrats

Quick Reply: My Car today -Pictures