Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

New Porsche 997 Turbo MK2,drift and launch control

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Banned
matteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished road
Talking New Porsche 997 Turbo MK2,drift and launch control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_GfZ__Ztc

Old 02-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Cool video. Bad driver. Feel sorry for the third guy in the back seat holding the camera. I found it funny that he was wearing a racing suit and gloves but no helmet?

Old 02-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Banned
matteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished roadmatteoravelli1990 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by erazer72
Cool video. Bad driver. Feel sorry for the third guy in the back seat holding the camera. I found it funny that he was wearing a racing suit and gloves but no helmet?
no...

Old 02-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Quite a pointless video really.

I love to see a car driven really hard, but hate to see it pointlessly abused

Old 02-04-2010, 09:03 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, there they are again - the guys I want to punch in the face!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
You know, when I was a bit younger I would have thought that this video was cool, but now, I feel that speeding like that on such a windy road, not being able to see the oncoming traffic, is completely reckless and stupid.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to all
WTF.......was that car stolen, why such abuse???

Old 02-04-2010, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Stuka paid them to test the reliability of the M91 engine

Seriously though, wtf was that about?

Old 02-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to allTestJet is a name known to all
Quote for truthfulness

Originally Posted by jox
Hey, there they are again - the guys I want to punch in the face!

Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Meteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished roadMeteor997S is on a distinguished road
What the ???

Would not want to buy that car used!!

Quick Reply: New Porsche 997 Turbo MK2,drift and launch control