Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a car-aholic...

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 10:11 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mikelly
You guys can blame Chris from Cali for this... We were chatting offline about his trip to Laguna Seca last year, and I came over to take a look, and one thing led to another, and I joined... Nice place you guys have here... Like this layout...

Might hang out here for a while if that's OK...

Mike Kelly
Oh crap... Chris brought you here...

Damn it... I thought I banned him.

I'll handle that when I drink him under the table while I'm up in your neck of the woods the week after next. If he has the stones to be in town...

I kid I joke.

Any friend of that freak, is a friend of mine. Welcome.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team Mike!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Mike ,the good news is that Jitsu is not here,the bad news is that I am.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really nice
Well so long as sean isn't here, the property values won't drop but so far... Now Mr. Peanuts... About that car you ain't been driving!!!

Hey Sean isn't here, somebody's gotta crack your shell!

Mike

Old 01-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to behold
You are quite right sir, I am going to start driving the car more.OH my lord thats all I need is somebody busting my balls on Teamspeed.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud ofSuncoastRyan has much to be proud of
Welcome to the Team Mike. Good to see you over here!

Old 01-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Hi my name is Mark and I am also a Car-A-holic

Old 01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard, seems like your fitting in just right here. And nice job on the 1/4!!!!!! I see light under that tire! What did she run? the car is gorgious!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really niceMikelly is just really nice
Last time I repeated what I was "told" it ran, some folks over on another board got really upset, and one of them even threatened to kick my ass, because I didn't have in my posession the time slip. I'll leave it at this:

The car was on Pirelli P-zero street tires set at 42# rear and 36# front. Any knuckledragger can figure out real quick that the car is making big power to be able to pull the wheels on the stock tires the car was shipped from the factory with...

Mike