Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

my collection...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
my collection...

a sneak peak at my collection:

2001 red/ red 996 Turbo, orig. Porsche AeroKit, TechArt full Racing Exhaust, 455 BHP, custom built

2002 lapizblue/ savanna beige 996 Turbo, RUF Bodykit, RUF Racing Exhaust, RUF Performance Upgrade 530 BHP

2003 SL55 black/ berry red, 500 BHP...

BTW: I am just sharing my love for fast cars on this website, by posting videos either produced by myself or found on the web, whether they are old or not, they are fun to watch (in my opion)... and i think that this is what this website is about... petrolheads of any kind enjoying themselfs... correct me if i am wrong

Attached Images           
Old 01-21-2010, 09:56 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow....
the blue TT looks awesome!

Nice AMG as well!

but what`s the deal with those number plates?

Old 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
wow....
the blue TT looks awesome!

Nice AMG as well!

but what`s the deal with those number plates?
He's a German, with Middle Eastern plated cars, posting vids of other people driving cars he owns, and was apparently an airline pilot at age 12 or 13.

Did I miss anything?

Oh, I bet these are just pictures of cars LIKE the ones he owns. He probably just doesn't have any pictures of his own stuff.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
And the hate continous: I am an airline pilot. Used to work in Bahrain hence the plates... funny enough the red devil now has german plates. Hate all that you want, if you knew anything about number plates you could put a couple of things together, red bah plates= export plates= you have to own cars to take them wherever u want to take them. and the all over sudden german plates how does that happen? the luxory of having the right job... so lets not get started

Old 01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
those are indeed Bahrain plates, the red ones are export plates from Bahrain too.

Nice collection FH, did you fly for Gulfair?

Old 01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
How does the SL55 run with your TT's, any comparisons

Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyinghigh1997
And the hate continous: I am an airline pilot. Used to work in Bahrain hence the plates... funny enough the red devil now has german plates. Hate all that you want, if you knew anything about number plates you could put a couple of things together, red bah plates= export plates= you have to own cars to take them wherever u want to take them. and the all over sudden german plates how does that happen? the luxory of having the right job... so lets not get started
Fair enough. Just working off of the information you are providing here yourself.

I'm willing to eat my words and extend the benefit of doubt. Welcome to the Team!

Old 01-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
@EDBHR:
salam alleikum brother,
finally someone who knows.. yes i did fly for GF... 2005/2007...should have never left

Old 01-21-2010, 10:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Fair enough. Just working off of the information you are providing here yourself.

I'm willing to eat my words and extend the benefit of doubt. Welcome to the Team!
@ Gobbles:

Once again: I am just a guy who loves everything that has wheels, whether on the ground or in the air. I like to share things I see on the web, or stuff i produce myself, so who ever wants to hate, its your thing, i know what i see when i get out of my house and walk into my garage, for those who are with me, thx guys, keep on posting...

Old 01-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyinghigh1997
@EDBHR:
salam alleikum brother,
finally someone who knows.. yes i did fly for GF... 2005/2007...should have never left
Come back if you want to fly Embraer 170's haha, they are bringing those to the fleet.

Quick Reply: my collection...