Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

I need an exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
I need an exhaust

I am looking for an exhaust for my 997TT, I have a price range to about $4,500. I listened to the exhaust thread, but sometimes it's hard to trust youtube sound quality. I use my car mostly in the summer (to work) and take a road trip to the monterey car show every year. I am looking for one that is not to loud to speak with someone sitting next to you, but one that grunts when you push on the throttle. Thanks.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to beholdpauliewalnuts is a splendid one to behold
I believe Switzer has an exhaust & tune special going on.Basically buy the exhaust & get the tune for free.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
switzer or fvd, flash exhaust and headers are a must.

Old 12-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pauliewalnuts
I believe Switzer has an exhaust & tune special going on.Basically buy the exhaust & get the tune for free.
Pretty close! $4995 exhaust and tune.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
have the cargraphic and love it

Old 12-28-2009, 05:51 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The best ones I've heard are the GMG, FVD and Carghrapic Loud and go for headers as well.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The best ones I've heard are the GMG, FVD and Carghrapic Loud and go for headers as well.
I've installed a number of FVD and Cargraphic systems in the past before coming to Switzer. The FVD is almost always a bit tinny at lower rpm - the Cargraphic is the best choice of those and I think the Switzer exhaust is nicer still, but I'm a bit biased.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
I'm selling my catless GMG titanium exhaust for $4500 if you are interested..

Old 12-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by salihbjk
I'm selling my catless GMG titanium exhaust for $4500 if you are interested..
You are selling again what are you up to now? How was the sound compared to the FVD you had?

Quick Reply: I need an exhaust