Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

"Middle East" EVOMS EVT900 Clubsport - 3.8L - GT35's - Full Engine Build - TIPTRONIC

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009 | 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT Motoring
great looking Porsches. Very jealous. Dont you have an Orange GT-R too i think? Garage looks familiar from some pics ive seen before.
yes i do

Old 12-16-2009 | 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud of
ok cool. great cars! i wish i coulda painted my GT-R

Old 12-17-2009 | 09:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great bro. Enjoy

Old 12-17-2009 | 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sick work!!! for a sick car!!!

Old 12-19-2009 | 07:20 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Todd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond reputeTodd@EVOMS has a reputation beyond repute
So we decided to run the EVT900 at the drags today before we pull the engine and ship it to our good friend and customer EK in Bahrain. Well, I think the day was a success. Two 9 second passes both with a 149 MPH trap speed This is going to be one hell of a street car. We think that this car with the present setup is a mid 9 second car. When we ran a 9.67 pass in our 996TT, we had the same MPH as this 997TT. I think with a few more RPMS, we could have crossed the 1/4 mile in 4th instead of having to shift into 5th like today which would have helped the ET. I will download the driftbox data and post that information later today.

Details and video can be found in this new thread: https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...ls-inside.html

Old 12-19-2009 | 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
well done guys , thank you todd for the great driving i wish you did not shift into 5th anyway the car achieved my goal , i'm very happy and satisfied and i would like to thank all of the guys that worked hard in achieving this monster project , please thank them on my behalf , evoms rocks

Old 12-19-2009 | 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Mashallah very nice! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 12-19-2009 | 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Killer results as always Todd, great job and congrats to you guys for all the hard work. This car screams out of the hole and not to mention the 38mph on the back, insane. Art

Old 12-21-2009 | 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Good run and great job !!! I have few questions, if you dont mind ME asking...hope I wont get banned for them as it happend in 6 speed...

How is the turbo lag on this car when driving slowly ??? How does the car feels...honestly ???

When does the boost arrives, with brake pedal and without ???

What upgrades have you done to transmission ??? Does it slip ???

Still AWD ???

Do you have those parts availible as bolt on kit with engine internals or engine need to be sent out ???

What are the warranties and how much ???

Thanks

Old 12-21-2009 | 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great engine pics. Congrats on the awesome results

Quick Reply: "Middle East" EVOMS EVT900 Clubsport - 3.8L - GT35's - Full Engine Build - TIPTRONIC